Poolside Party Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, you've got your towel, your sunscreen, and your flip flops, but did you remember to bring along a sweet treat? Our Poolside Party Fluff is just what you need when you're laying by the pool and dreaming of a tropical paradise!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, fruit cocktail with juice, pineapple, and vanilla; mix well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!