Potluck Pistachio Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package pistachio instant pudding mix
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans fruit cocktail, with liquid reserved from 1 can
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, fruit cocktail, reserved liquid, marshmallows, and nuts; mix well. Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
There are so many different ways to make a fluff salad! For another variation, try our Banana Split Sundae Fluff or our Rocky Road Fluff. We think you'll agree that any way you make it, they're gonna love it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!