Pumpkin Nut Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a holiday recipe that is literally "easy as pie"? You found it in this easy-to-make and easy-to-fall-in-love-with Pumpkin Nut Trifle.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) pumpkin pie
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped topping
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Cut the pie into 8 slices then cut each slice into about 10 chunks.
- Spoon one-third of the whipped topping evenly into a trifle bowl or any large serving bowl. Layer half the pie chunks over the whipped topping. Drizzle with half the maple syrup, repeat with another layer of whipped topping, pie chunks, and maple syrup.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with pecans. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Very Cherry Lasagna
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 10 Sweet 'n' Salty Dessert Recipes
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Buttercream Frosting
- Apple Dumplings
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- 16 Incredible Recipes with Pudding Mix