We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a Halloween dessert that's great anytime! Mix up a couple of Pumpkin Parfaits and keep your guests delighted!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pumpkin pie
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 3/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- Candy corn for garnish
What To Do:
- Bake pie according to package directions. Let cool for at least 2 hours.
- Cut pie into 6 or 8 slices then cut each slice into about 12 chunks.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream and 1/4 cup maple syrup until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon one-third of the whipped cream mixture evenly into 6 to 8 parfait glasses. Layer half of the pie chunks over the cream. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the remaining maple syrup; repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped cream mixture and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with candy corn just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- Rocky Road Fluff
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- Blueberry Lemon Fluff
- Banana Split Sundae Fluff
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook