We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
S'mores Fondue, made in a slow cooker? That's right! Please everyone with this classic flavor combination, presented in a new and exciting way.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 (16-ounce) package chocolate-flavored bark candy coating, broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- Marshmallows (see Note)
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker; add chocolate-flavored bark candy coating and chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 1-1/2 hours. Stir and serve fondue with graham cracker sticks and marshmallows.
To make more traditional s'mores, "toast" marshmallows by broiling them 1 to 2 minutes, or until light golden. Place 1 marshmallow on a graham cracker sheet, and spoon fondue over it. Place another graham cracker sheet over marshmallow to form a sandwich.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!