Triple Chocolate Mess
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all chocoholics! Get out your slow cooker and get ready for one of the most sinfully rich and easy chocolate recipes for a cake that'll knock your socks off with ooey gooey goodness! We love this Crockin Girls' recipe for Triple Chocolate Mess!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well until smooth. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until set in center. Remove cooker from base and let cool 30 minutes.
For an even richer, more chocolate taste, drizzle with hot fudge
- Recipe courtesy of "The Crockin' Girls: Slow Cookin' Companion" cookbook.
- We used a 3-quart slow cooker in our Test Kitchen and the cake came out perfectly. This cake recipe will also work in a 6-quart slow cooker. However, we found that this recipe does not double well.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Death by Chocolate
- Fat Man's Delight
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Napoleons
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes