World's Easiest Dessert Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't find this pizza on the menu at any pizzeria, but it's sure to become a regular on your table once your gang gets a taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the cookie dough into 24 slices and place on the pizza pan. With your fingers, press the dough together, forming 1 large cookie the size of the pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden; allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the marshmallow creme over the cookie, leaving a 1/4-inch border around the edge. Sprinkle with the candies and peanuts then cut into wedges.
Like with any other pizza, feel free to add your favorite toppings. You can even spell out a birthday greeting or your favorite expression with the candies or a tube of decorating gel.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cookie Cake Pie
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- Mixed Berry Trifle
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Fresh Apple Turnovers
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Fat Man's Delight
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk