All in One Kielbasa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Back in the old country, Polish kielbasa was a popular dinner staple. Our recipe for All in One Kielbasa combines this tasty, smoked sausage with sauerkraut and bacon to make a skillet dinner worth celebrating in the "new country," too!
What You'll Need:
- 5 slices fresh bacon, or 4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, drained (4 cups)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pound kielbasa
What To Do:
In a large skillet, fry bacon slices over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, until crispy.
Remove from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble into small pieces in a small bowl.
Meanwhile, drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from skillet, then add sauerkraut, mushrooms, and celery seed to skillet; add crumbled bacon and mix well.
Reduce heat to low and add whole kielbasa and simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until heated through.
Serve this cut into chunks with spicy coarse-ground mustard and enjoy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Easter Meat Pie
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs