We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 19 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Quesadillas go fancy schmancy here, thanks to goat cheese. Don't forget the margaritas for a true fiesta.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup ham mixture; fold tortillas in half.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, and cook, in batches, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes
- All in One Kielbasa
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Root Beer Dogs
- Let's Get Grilling eCookbook
- Fiesta Cabbage