We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quesadillas go fancy schmancy here, thanks to goat cheese. Don't forget the margaritas for a true fiesta.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup ham mixture; fold tortillas in half.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, and cook, in batches, 1 minute on each side or until golden. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Easter Meat Pie
- All in One Kielbasa
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs