We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve it as is as a main course, or leave out the ham and serve it as a side dish. Why not top it with poached or scrambled eggs for a great new look and taste?
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups diced onions
- 3/4 cup diced pimiento (6½ ounces)
- 2 cups diced zucchini (1 large zucchini)
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 canned ham (5 ounces)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onions and pimiento for 5 to 6 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
For a more authentic Spanish flavor, substitute cilantro for the parsley.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 307
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 719mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 21 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Cheese Dogs
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Zippy Meat Loaf
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Yummy Mummy Dogs