Autumn Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Autumn Chicken Salad is an easy throw-together chicken salad with a hint of autumn flavor. It serves as a main course that's just as good for lunch, dinner or anytime.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped seedless red grapes
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium-sized Red Delicious apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except lettuce leaves.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
- Plus, check out even more great seasonal dishes in our free eCookbook, Mr. Food Fall Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.