Best Broccoli Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Make sure to cut the broccoli and cauliflower into very small florets.
- This broccoli salad is even better if it's made a few days in advance and allowed to marinate in the fridge.
- If you'd like, feel free to mix in some raisins for sweetness or some sunflower seeds and chopped nuts for crunch. It's an easy way to spice this one up!
- We are using broccoli more and more, both for its health benefits and its crunch and flavor. You might want to try one of these other Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes and you definitely won't want to miss our collection of Best Church Supper Recipes!
Love potluck recipes? Then grab your free copy of Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.