Catfish Antipasto Platter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
The mild and mellow flavor and textures of U.S. farm-raised catfish are a welcome change of pace for our Italian-style antipasto platter. Surprise your guests with this tasty all-American fish that always fits.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound U. S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1 (14-ounce can) artichoke hearts, cut in halves
- 1 (8-ounce) block provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup kalamata pitted olives, drained
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, bring 2 cups water to a boil over high heat. Add catfish fillets and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove fillets from water and place on a plate to cool slightly. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place artichoke hearts, cheese, olives, zucchini, and tomatoes in a large plastic bag and shake to mix. Add catfish pieces; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except lettuce. Pour over catfish mixture in bag, seal bag, and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain marinated catfish mixture and serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. Serve with toothpicks.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 401
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 889mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!