Cheeseburger Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even non-salad fans are going to love our Cheeseburger Salad in a Jar. Its got all the classic ingredients of a traditional cheeseburger, but without the buns! The best part is, you can easily make this ahead of time and take it on the go for lunch. Just make sure you don't forget to bring a fork!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pickle chips, drained on paper towels
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink; drain. Stir in ketchup and mustard; let cool.
- Divide Russian dressing evenly between jars. Layer evenly with tomatoes, pickles, onion, cheese, beef mixture, and lettuce. Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.