Confetti Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fresh-as-a-farm-stand colorful veggie salad is a cut above the rest. Confetti Zucchini Salad is chock-full of garden veggies that add a healthy and tasty bonus to mealtime.
What You'll Need:
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, thinly sliced (see Note)
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell peppers, and parsley; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and sugar; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
We like to make sure the zucchini is sliced very thinly, and the easiest way to do that is to use a food processor with a slicing disc.
We've got even more fabulous potluck recipes we know you'll love. Be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More!
- Put any leftover zucchini to use by preparing another recipe. You'll find some of our favorites in our collection of Garden-Fresh Zucchini Recipes: 24 Summer Recipes with Zucchini.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!