Country Club Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn your kitchen into the private dining room of a country club when you serve up this fresh fruit salad at your next get-together. Our recipe for Country Club Fruit Salad is dressed up in a lively yogurt sauce that makes this fruit salad all the better!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 honeydew, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, honey, orange juice, orange peel, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- Arrange assorted fruit on 4 individual plates and drizzle with yogurt dressing. Serve immediately.
To make a deluxe fruit platter, add a scoop of cottage cheese or fruit sorbet to each serving. Also, make sure to add any other favorite fruit.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!