Dilly Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've heard it said that peas and radishes are two of your favorite Spring veggies. Well, we've found a way to combine the two to make this totally easy, two-step recipe for Dilly Pea Salad. It's the perfect pea salad recipe for a potluck or get-together, so don't dilly-dally and give it a try!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss gently.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve over an iceberg salad or with one of your favorite chicken dishes.
- Love peas as much as we do? We recommend you try our delicious recipe for Noodles, Peas 'n' Cheese!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 158
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 309mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!