Fruity Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're big on putting combos of flavors and textures together 'cause they add excitement to the "same old, same old." This sure is a super salad or even a yummy sandwich with those mini party rolls!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (11 ounces) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Serve on a lettuce-lined platter with toasted pita chips or, if you prefer, make sandwiches in pita halves or mini party rolls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 667
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 45g 68 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 47g 94 %
- Cholesterol 139mg 46 %
- Sodium 533mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!