Garbage Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package twist rainbow pasta
- 1/2 head fresh cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup 1/2-inch chunks Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 1 (16-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips:
- This pasta salad is great made in advance, but you may need to add a little extra Italian dressing to moisten it just before serving.
- Can't get enough of easy and delicious deli salads? Then check out our FREE eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 561
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 37g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,299mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!