Not Your Average Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As the name states, this is Not Your Average Salad. This salad is meant to be a stand-out winner, full of all the winter goodies we like best, like pears, cherries, and crunchy walnuts. When served with our warm honey dressing, no one is going to pass on the salad!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed greens
- 2 cups cooked chunked chicken
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dark pitted cherries, drained
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine Italian dressing, honey, syrup, oil, and walnuts; heat 5 minutes, or until warmed.
- Place greens on a large platter. Top with chicken, pear slices, and cherries. Pour dressing over salad, toss gently, and serve immediately.
One of the most popular salads containing fruit is the Waldorf Salad, and with good reason--try our simple and delicious version!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 334
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 238mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!