Orzo and Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a refreshing change from the "same old, same old" cold summer salads! Rice-shaped orzo pasta teams with garden-fresh ingredients for the perfect bring-along for your next picnic or grilling day!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces dry orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups green peas, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar (original or roasted garlic)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, green peas, onion, parsley, basil, and mint.
- In a medium bowl, combine the seasoned rice vinegar, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper; whisk until well combined. Add to the pasta mixture and toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to chill.
Recipe courtesy of Mizkan Americas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower
- Sweet 'n' Hot Onion Rings
- Baked Eggplant
- Buttery Cabbage
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters