Stacked Taco Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Stacked Taco Salad is a great main course dish that looks great on any party or dinner table. It's a hearty salad that you can put together in a flash!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 (2-1/4-ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle sweet-and-spicy French salad dressing
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef with taco seasoning mix over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat; drain and cool.
- In an extra-large salad bowl, layer half the lettuce then half the cheese, beans, corn, ground beef, tomatoes, and olives. Repeat layers then top with crushed tortilla chips. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat well.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!