Easy Tortellini One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a stroll through the frozen food aisle at the supermarket and grab everything you need to make our Easy Tortellini One-Pot. It only takes 20 minutes and it doesn't get much easier than that!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen cooked diced chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over high heat, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add tortellini and return to a boil. Add broccoli, reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until tortellini are tender; drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat Alfredo sauce, chicken, garlic powder, and pepper 5 to 6 minutes, or until hot. Add tortellini and broccoli to sauce and stir gently; continue heating until warmed through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!