We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corned beef hash is found in restaurants all over the country, but with our recipe for Homemade Hash, you won't have to travel past your front door to get it. This corned beef hash recipe is hearty, quick, and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 cups diced boiled potatoes (3 to 4 large potatoes) (see Notes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups diced cooked corned beef (about 1 pound)
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; saute onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add potatoes, salt, and pepper and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corned beef, and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can substitute refrigerated or frozen diced potatoes, if you'd like.
- Top with a fried egg for a tasty breakfast dish!
- We recommend you also try our delicious Turkey Hash Cakes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!