We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corned beef hash is found in restaurants all over the country, but with our recipe for Homemade Hash, you won't have to travel past your front door to get it. This corned beef hash recipe is hearty, quick, and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 cups diced boiled potatoes (3 to 4 large potatoes) (see Notes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups diced cooked corned beef (about 1 pound)
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; saute onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add potatoes, salt, and pepper and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corned beef, and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can substitute refrigerated or frozen diced potatoes, if you'd like.
- Top with a fried egg for a tasty breakfast dish!
- We recommend you also try our delicious Turkey Hash Cakes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!