Hot Dog Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll be shouting "Hot diggity dog!" for Hot Dog Bundles, a combo of hot dogs and beans served together in buns.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) package hot dogs, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 8 hot dog rolls, split
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well.
- Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Spoon into hot dog buns and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!