Stovetop Chicken Noodle Parmigiana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would guess that those inexpensive packages of Asian-style ramen noodles could be so versatile? Our delicious Stovetop Chicken Noodle Parmigiana cooks up all in one skillet, so it's quicker and there's the bonus of less clean-up.
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up (Reserve seasoning packets for another use)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Place egg in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg then bread crumbs, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking. Remove chicken to a serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, to skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and return chicken to skillet, placing it over noodles. Sprinkle chicken with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is warmed through.
There's nothing like a fresh and crispy Caesar salad to compliment this delicious Italian main dish!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 190
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 0.2mg 0 %
- Sodium 269mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.