Tuscan One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chock-full of mood-boosting, healthy ingredients, this hearty, flavorful Tuscan One Pot Italian-style stew is sure to brighten dinnertime. Savor every last drop of this easy one pot with some crusty whole grain bread.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 (15-1/2-ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and patted dry
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add sausage, onion, and garlic, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring frequently to break up the meat.
- Add remaining ingredients except spinach; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until thickened. Stir in spinach, and serve.
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
- If you loved this Tuscan One Pot, make sure to check out our collection of 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!