Almond French Toast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Perfect to make Mom on Mother's Day, or any time of the year, our mouthwatering Almond French Toast Bake is so creamy and delicious you'll want to eat the entire thing by yourself. Luckily, there's enough to share -- if you're so inclined.
What You'll Need:
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 8 (1-inch) slices
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup amaretto-flavored coffee creamer
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread slices in a single layer in baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except almonds; mix well and pour over bread slices. Cover and chill 30 minutes, or until most liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle almonds over bread.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Got a busy morning planned? You can make this dish the night before and refridgerate over night. Just pop it in the oven in the morning and you're good to go!
Feel free to substitute the amaretto-flavored coffee creamer with another flavor, if you prefer.
- We suggest serving this along with our Benedict Watermelon, which will add a sweet and refreshing (not to mention pretty) touch to your special Mother's Day treat!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.