Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 21 (4-inch) pancakes
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Love at first bite... what's not to love about pancakes stuffed with blueberries and cream cheese?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
What To Do:
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt; make a well in center of mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese mixture, milk, butter, and vanilla, stirring well; pour into well of flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- Lightly grease a griddle, then heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges begin to brown; turn and cook other side. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Top with a drizzle of maple syrup or a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Calories 123
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.0g 6 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 114mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!