We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give in to those early morning cravings for something sweet with our recipe for Cannoli Flapjacks. Thick and fluffy, these flapjacks really do pack in all the taste of one of your favorite Italian bakery desserts. Just wait till ya' try 'em - they're going to become a breakfast staple!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons French vanilla creamer
- 2 cups pancake and biscuit mix (Test Kitchen used Bisquick)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar, and the vanilla creamer; mix until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, granulated sugar, almond milk, and eggs; mix with a wooden spoon until batter is smooth.
- In a skillet or griddle over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour about 1/3 cup batter onto skillet. When bubbles form on top, flip pancakes and cook 1 minute, or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter, melting remaining butter, as needed.
- Serve topped with ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and almonds, if desired.
- For that true cannoli taste, sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar!
- Feel free to mix and match the flavors of creamer or milk. Explore your dairy aisle for some ideas! You might want to try a nut milk one time, a soy milk another...you get the idea!
- For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 323mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 9.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that