Pancake Muffin Surprises
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't like surprises? Especially when they're this good? It's worth making these just to watch the gang find the surprise in each muffin!
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple or pancake syrup, plus extra for topping
- 2 medium-sized bananas, each cut into 6 pieces
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat 12 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, milk, eggs, and 1/2 cup maple syrup. Pour about 1/4 cup of mixture into each of prepared muffin tins. Place a piece of banana in center of each.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with additional pancake syrup for topping.
You can make all of the muffins with bananas or another kind of fruit, or make them real surprises by using a few different kinds. We like to make a few with fresh banana, a few with canned pineapple chunks, and a few with mandarin orange slices for a big taste, a big easy, and a big surprise!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.