Pound Cake French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Go ahead, and treat yourself! You know you deserve it! Dress up your Pound Cake French Toast with all kinds of toppings, from whipped cream to raspberry sauce, and watch breakfast become your favorite meal of the day.
What You'll Need
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Raspberry sauce for garnish
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream for garnish
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla. Dip pound cake sliced in egg mixture, evenly coating both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pound cake in batches 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with raspberry sauce, fresh raspberries, and whipped cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!