We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't tell anyone that the shortcut to this stack of bed and breakfast-worthy pancakes was right in your freezer! With a few creamy touches, breakfast or brunch tastes like a favorite Italian dessert. It's a recipe to do you proud.
What You'll Need:
- 24 frozen pancakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
What To Do:
- Warm pancakes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and confectioners' sugar until well combined. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water then add to cheese mixture; mix well.
- Place a pancake on a plate then dollop with cheese mixture; repeat layers two more times, ending with a dollop of cheese mixture topping the stack. Repeat with remaining pancakes and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa, and serve immediately.
- You'll find plenty of great pancake recipes to fall in love with in our FREE eCookbook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes:28 Simple Pancake Recipes.
- If you're a fan of Italian desserts (like tiramisu!), then you should check out our collection of Easy Italian Dessert Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 537
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 722mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!