Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable shortening for cooking
- 2 cups pumpkin pie filling
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla. Add pumpkin pie filling, mix well, and stir into flour mixture until lumps are gone.
- In a griddle pan or skillet over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening. Pour 1/3 cup batter onto griddle per pancake and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles begin to form; turn over and cook 2 to 3 additional minutes or until golden brown. Continue in batches until all batter is used.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- Top these off with a pat or two of butter and drizzle on some maple syrup for a rise-and-shine treat that will have you smiling all day long.
- If you love our pumpkin pancakes, here are some more Perfect Pumpkin Recipes for you to try!
- On the go? Here's a delicious Breakfast in a Mug that you can take with you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 194
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 390mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- South of the Border Doughnuts
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- PB&J Crunchy French Toast
- Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
- Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
- German Pancakes
- All-In-One French Toast Bake
- Mexican French Toast