Angel Hair Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pie for dinner?! Wow! You can be sure that this one made with angel hair pasta will be as big a favorite at your house as it is at mine.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (capellini)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. In large bowl, toss hot pasta with oil. In small bowl, combine eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; stir into pasta.
- Pour pasta mixture into 9-inch deep-dish pie plate that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray and spread it over bottom and up sides to form a crust. Spread ricotta cheese evenly over crust, but not quite to edge. In small bowl, combine spaghetti sauce and salsa; spread over ricotta cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes. Top with shredded cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
This is the perfect dish to make when you have leftover angel hair - it saves you a step and you get to make a completely new meal from leftovers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 9.5g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 138mg 46 %
- Sodium 641mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!