Cheesy Baked Rigatoni
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving a cheesy pasta casserole, this Cheesy Baked Rigatoni recipe will do the trick! This pasta bake features three different kinds of cheese, so you know it's gonna be the ooey-gooey-melty kind of yummy!
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions until al dente or firm; drain. Place in a large bowl and add ricotta cheese, garlic powder, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, and the mushrooms; mix well.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce evenly over bottom of baking dish. Spoon rigatoni mixture over sauce, then cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 10 more minutes.
Wanna add a yummy vegetable side? Why not try our Italian Vegetables to round out your meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!