Browned Butter Chicken Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be getting the double thumbs up from the whole crew when you make this Browned Butter Chicken Fettuccine for them. They'll have you tagged as the kitchen hero in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces dried fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, swirling skillet until butter is browned. Add chicken, garlic, and almonds; cook 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in parsley and next 3 ingredients; toss with warm cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Toasting brings out the full flavor of nuts. To toast these almonds, cook them in a dry skillet over medium heat until you begin to smell their aroma, stirring often. Watch 'em closely! The smaller the pieces, the quicker they cook.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 844
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 39g 59 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 86 %
- Trans Fat 1.0g 0 %
- Protein 53g 106 %
- Cholesterol 175mg 58 %
- Sodium 791mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.