Caprese-Style Chicken Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 11 Min
- READY IN
- 21 Min
We took the traditional Italian caprese salad and tossed it in with chicken and rotini, turning it into a tasty meal the whole family will enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces rotini
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed (about ½¾ cup) (see note)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan and roasted garlic dressing
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add chicken and remaining ingredients to warm pasta, and toss well. Serve immediately.
Caprese refers to a simple Italian salad containing basil, fresh mozzarella cheese, and tomato. Interestingly, it reproduces the colors of the Italian flag-green, white, and red. Fresh mozzarella is more delicately flavored, moist, and softer than regular mozzarella cheese. Look for it in the deli section of most supermarkets.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!