Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So colorful and wonderfully fresh tasting, it'll have everyone coming back for seconds.
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain, let cool, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, milk, and salt.
- Add the pasta and toss to blend.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
Note: You may need to moisten the salad with additional mayonnaise just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 462
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 880mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 6.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!