Curly Cheddar Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves macaroni and cheese but Curly Cheddar Bake is one with a difference!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 (13-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well and place in a large bowl. Add 3-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Add butter, Parmesan cheese, and eggs; mix well. Add remaining ingredients. (The mixture will be fairly liquidy.)
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and bake 40 to 45 minutes, until center is set.
This cheesy bake is just as good the day after it's made!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 1,013
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59g 91 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 174 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 47g 94 %
- Cholesterol 353mg 118 %
- Sodium 1,334mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)