We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pennsylvania Dutch cooking has its roots in Germany, where many hearty recipes, like these comforting and flavorful buttery egg noodles, get their traditional taste from!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package medium egg noodles (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and place in a large serving bowl; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add caraway seeds and saute 3 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Pour sauce over cooked noodles, and serve immediately.
We like to use medium egg noodles that have a fluffy, curled edge. It gives the dish an elegant look.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.