Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Fresh Fruit Shell Salad is great for lots of things, from lunch, to a snack, to dessert. It's especially nice to have this ready in the fridge for the kids to grab and go.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound shells or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain low-fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 banana, sliced
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Add yogurt mixture and pasta; toss to coat. Cover; chill thoroughly.
- Toss gently before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!