Golden Baked Macaroni
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's another way to make pasta that'll make you happy because it's so easy. And the best part is that it will have everyone asking for seconds.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound elbow macaroni or other medium pasta shape
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Butter (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni to desire doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper. Add the macaroni to the mixture and toss lightly.
- Place in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until golden.
This is great as is, but you might want to serve it topped with a chunky spaghetti sauce or maybe even some pesto sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 381
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 782mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!