Lickety Split Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect recipe for "make-ahead" days. You know, those days when you know you're going to be too busy to cook dinner. Just make it the night before, or even in the morning!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound tri-color pasta spirals
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Place in a medium-sized bowl and allow to cool. Add roast beef, tomatoes, green pepper, and onion; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Any kind of leftover beef will work with this salad, or get some thick-sliced roast beef from the deli.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 457
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 367mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 6.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.