Lighthouse Tortellini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
What You'll Need
- 2 (9-ounce) packages cheese tortellini
- 1 (8-ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peppers, drained on paper towels
- 3/4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add tortellini and mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you prefer, you can drain and flake two 6-ounce cans of lump crabmeat and use that instead of imitation crabmeat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.