Loaf Pan Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 slices
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Our Loaf Pan Mac 'n' Cheese is a unique way to serve macaroni and cheese to your family. Since it's baked in a loaf pan, all you have to do is slice and serve. Everyone in the family is going to love this ooey-gooey-cheesy dinner that's loaded with hot dog pieces. In fact, don't be surprised if they start cheering, "Hot diggity dog!"
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-ounce) packages macaroni and cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch slices (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Add butter, the cheese packets, and mustard; mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in eggs and 1-1/2 cups cheese; mix well. Stir in hot dog slices. Spoon mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 35 minutes, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Continue baking 15 minutes, or until golden. Let sit 10 minutes, then slice and serve immediately.
If using jumbo hot dogs, you'll only need 3.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 849
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 53g 81 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 144 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 35g 70 %
- Cholesterol 272mg 91 %
- Sodium 1,727mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 7.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!