Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing warms you up like a good, hearty casserole. Our Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole is great for a winter meal or anytime you want to give your family a food "hug."
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound elbows or shells
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown ground beef then drain off excess liquid.
- In a 2-quart casserole, layer half the pasta, half the beef, half the Cheddar cheese, half the olives, and half the spaghetti sauce. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake about 1 hour, or until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 795
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44g 68 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 98 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 44g 89 %
- Cholesterol 139mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,191mg 50 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Satisfy your cravings for pumpkin cake with our recipe for Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake. This pumpkin dump cake combines some of your favorite flavors of fall, so you can enjoy the flavors of the season any time you want! Plus, this is such a quick and easy dump cake recipe that you can make it any time you want. Just combine your ingredients and bake and you'll be enjoying a sweet pumpkin cake in no time!