Quick Lasagna Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Classic lasagna is great, but sometimes it's too much work. Our Quick Lasagna Toss is perfect when you've got a craving but don't want all the fuss.
What You'll Need
- 12 lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to crumble sausage; drain. Add noodles and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Add a sprinkle of chopped parsley before serving and this will look extra-fancy and fresh-looking.
- There's nothing like a crispy, crunchy Caesar Salad to compliment a pasta dish!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 610
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 73 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 1,475mg 61 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.