Rigatoni Mixed Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our meat-loving friends can't get enough of this dish that's chock-full of beef, sausage and chicken. And neither can all those pasta lovers!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 4 bone-in split chicken breasts
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef and sausage over medium-high heat. Drain off excess liquid and add chicken and spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low cover and simmer 2 hours, or until chicken is completely cooked and tender.
- Cook rigatoni pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Place hot rigatoni in a large serving bowl and spoon sauce and meats over top. Toss lightly and serve.
We usually remove the chicken from the pot, then toss the meats and sauce with the rigatoni to make sure the pasta is well coated. Then we just place the chicken on top and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 817
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 8.0g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 63g 127 %
- Cholesterol 152mg 51 %
- Sodium 1,719mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.5g 30 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)