Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed butter crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In the same pot over medium heat, combine soup, milk, 2-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, the mustard, salt, and pepper; heat 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in eggs. Add macaroni and mix until evenly coated. Spoon onto baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and remaining 2 tablespoons butter; mix well. Sprinkle over macaroni and cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!